Each person should judge his own actions and not compare himself with others. Then he can be proud for what he himself has done. Galatians 6:4

Monday, December 13, 2010















School is over for a month.. and I'm hoping to have more time to jump on here and READ more of what you all have to say!! I'm spending my free time now .. Reading... Exercising and baking.. exercising because I have to taste test everything I bake...YUM.. These are a couple of pictures I've taken for Christmas Cards this year... I can't believe my daughter is now TWENTY and my son FIFTEEN... the time truly does fly!! I've gone thrifting and have found some really cool Vintage Christmas Decorations for PENNIES.. I'll have to post photos and share.. Have you found anything cool lately?

10 comments:

Sandy said...

Your children are beautiful and yes, they do grow too fast. Your barn photo is stunning. Thank you for sharing and nice to see you again. :)

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Those are great Christmas card shots. And, I can't believe you have a 20 and 15 year old either!

Enjoy your time off.

Jen Mc said...

Your kids are beautiful. I love your photos!

Enjoy your holidays and time with your family.

Tam said...

Merry Christmas. LOVE the pictures!

jayedee said...

just stopping in to wish you the happiest of new years! 2010 has been quite a ride, hasn't it? i'm so glad you've been a part of my year! xoxox

Unknown said...

Great pictures of your kids. Happy New Year!

Mere said...

AWESOME pics as usual! Your kids are growing up so quickly! You're missed dear friend!

Love, Mere

Christy said...

Thanks so much for swinging by, and telling me about Tipnut! I've never heard of the site, and I'm so excited to explore it! I also LOVE your photographies!

Louisette said...

Lovely fotos you kids, best regard from belgium, Louisette passion golden retriever

Kari Simonson said...

It's been a while since I've visited your blog! I appreciate what you do!