Each person should judge his own actions and not compare himself with others. Then he can be proud for what he himself has done. Galatians 6:4

Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Finally.. I have a moment to blog! Summer came with a slow start. I was even wondering if summer was going to come at all for us in New England, but here it is and I'm soaking up every minute that I can.
I, myself, have vacation this week from work and everything else! I spent a lovely weekend in RedHook NY. LOTS of history there and people I love to spend time with. These Photos are just a few moments that I captured while exploring the area.

I finished my summer English Course. I'm pretty positive that I received an A, but I have yet to figure out where to find my grade on line. I'll get there eventually but right now I'm battling with the college and trying to sign up for courses that I need and they are giving me a hard time. I have to admit, I'm frustrated! Why is it so hard to get an education? I know that I'll get what I need in the end, but it sure isn't easy! Have you had any challenges lately? How is your summer going?




2 comments:

Tam said...

HI I spent the summer in Virginia. Our kids just went back to school this week so I am catching up on tons of things and facing many changes and challenges.

Jen Mc said...

Wonderful photos. I can't believe summer is almost over... I hope your class went well.