Each person should judge his own actions and not compare himself with others. Then he can be proud for what he himself has done. Galatians 6:4

Saturday, September 04, 2010

I miss blogging and have so much to share... hopefully within the next week... I can tell you all about my life's NEW adventures.. some dreams are coming true... and God is surely putting things in our laps that I haven't expected!!

Happy Labor Day Weekend!!

My kitty.. who just doesn't want to be bothered on this holiday weekend... can't say as if I blame her!!

6 comments:

Sandy said...

How wonderful to see you again. :) Looking forward to seeing more of your posts and hope you enjoy the holiday weekend.

Susanne said...

Hey, hello there.

Lisa'sLettersandLace said...

Hi there, I found you through NEBloggers. And very pleased to find you. Can't wait to see what you have been up to. Thanks for the wonderful verses and recipe! Blessings, Lisa

cajunquilter said...

I miss your blogging! Hope you get time again to do some soon. love ya, mama kim

Tam said...

HI HI HI I get so excited when you post! Hope you had a great Labor Day weekend!!!!

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Hope it was a great weekend...and that kitty totally has the right idea.