One more post for today.. I was interviewed by the Lovely ROXANN... who by the way is kicking BUTT on Weight Watchers... She's looking fabulicious!!! GO GIRL!!! Here are her questions to me..
1. Your class reunion is coming up. Do you "give yourself a makeover" aka hair, makeup, clothing, lose weight OR do you go "just as your are?" Why or why not?
**** When I read this question a couple days ago.. I first thought I would get my hair done.. I'm not a big make-up girl... but I do like to get my hair done.. However.. it was brought to my attention last night.. that one of my daughters 16 year old MALE friends said to her "Hey.. you know your mom could be classified as one of the "HOT" moms if she lost a little weight"....
I didn't know if I should laugh or be depressed because he saw me "chunky"... sighh..it STINKS because I'm an avid exerciser.. why do I have to deal with "CHUNK".. so maybe I would try a smidge harder to lose a bit of weight... sighhhhhhhhh
2. If you found out you were having a baby......what would be your top baby boy and baby girl names?
*** First I would FREAK!! Since there shouldn't be any possible way........... and I just saw the prices of baby stuff GASP!! However.. if I had a boy.. I like the name Troy... and for a girl.. Andrea....
3. What's your favorite bible verse? Why?
"A friend loveth at all times" Proverbs 17:17
Because I firmly believe this holds true.. those who are you true friends.. will love you no matter what!!
4. What's the one thing you'd love to put on your grocery shopping list, but won't let yourself do it because it seems like either a waste of money or it's just "too bad" for you?!!
Hmmm... maybe that's my "chubby" problem.. I really don't limit myself of good food... however I think Peppridge Farm cookies are WAY over priced for like 4 cookies in a package.. LOL LOL
5. What is your most favorite birthday memory you have? Describe it.
*** hmm favorite Birthday.. probably the one that just passed... from 18 and up.. I've had the greatest friends and birthdays.. 18 I could finally get into dance clubs.. ha ha ha.. and then 21 I could drink at those dance clubs.. ha ha ha ( which I rarely did cause I hate alcohol).. and maybe to this one 35th cause if I went to buy alcohol I'd still get carded... LOL LOL LOL....