Each person should judge his own actions and not compare himself with others. Then he can be proud for what he himself has done. Galatians 6:4

Sunday, December 09, 2007

I'm waiting to head out really soon to do my kiddos Christmas picture and some friends...!! Then we're gonna make YUMMY grilled cheese and soup.. mmmmmm... I'll post later with pictures...
But for now.. I wanted to let you all know..

THAT NO ONE HAS SAID MY FAVORITE MOVIE YET!!! ..

So if you have guessed.. guess again.. if you said you have no clue... guess anyway.. you NEVER know!!!

This is a movie that my son and I watched night after night after night...when he was about 3... ahhh Memories.. and then we moved on to Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory.... I love musicals!!!!

Enjoy your Sunday!! Keep Warm.. inside and out!!! Ü

I'll be back later on!!

7 comments:

OneHappyfamily said...

Is it fiddler on the roof?

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

hummm..."Miracle on 31st Street"? seesh..Maybe I should look at the video again to see if that was even one of them on there?

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

Wait...or is it "Scrooge"? Oh I don;t know.. I quess I have to wait to see...Hummm???

Lara Neves said...

I'm gonna go with White Christmas. I can't think of another movie right now that's both a Christmas flick and a musical.

Melissa said...

Alvin and the Chipmunks?? have a great holiday!

Donna said...

I thought I guessed...a few days ago but I didn't...I guess The Muppet's Christmas!! Because that is one of y favorites!

jayedee said...

it's a wonderful life? not a musical but one of my favorites!