Each person should judge his own actions and not compare himself with others. Then he can be proud for what he himself has done. Galatians 6:4

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Hey Everyone...!!! This is the first time in a week and a half I've had my home to myself for a few minutes!!! I don't like to blog when there is to much going on.. Just wanted to let you know that I'll probably blog more after the New Year...!! I hope everyone had a WONDERFUL Christmas and will have the HAPPIEST New Year!!!!

7 comments:

Cris said...

Definitely had a great Christmas over here and I hope your's was the same. Have a Happy New Year and hope to see you back on here again soon!

Erin said...

I know, there's no time to blog during the holidays! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas as well. See you in 2008!

♥PugPosse♥ said...

I know what you mean. There are days where I wont touch my laptop knowing that there is way to much to do around the house than Blog. My chores sometimes get pushed aside so I can blog...and My house shows it when I do...Enjoy your Holiday!

cajunquilter said...

I too am hoping to get back on blogging track starting today!

see you in the new year!

love ya,
your southern mama lol

Kerry McKibbins said...

Happy New Year my friend!

eph2810 said...

It is great to have a sometimes a few minutes to ourselves :) - I love the early morning hours when my Sweetheart is still asleep and I can read my Bible.

Blessings to you and yours.

jayedee said...

happy new year lovie! i hope you all have the best of the best way up there in the frozen waste land you call home! LOL