I GOT SNARKED by Jayedee!!! She said I was snarked because of my "Library Post"... oh if she only knew how I wanted to be a SHARK instead of a SNARK that day!!
The got snark? Blog Award is intended for those bloggers who demonstrate an inclination to toward all things snarky.
adj. snark·i·er, snark·i·est Slang
1. Rudely sarcastic or disrespectful; snide.
2. Irritable or short-tempered; irascible.
From Urban Dictionary:
1. A witty mannerism, personality, or behavior that is a combination of sarcasm and cynicism. Usually accepted as a complimentary term. Snark is sometimes mistaken for a snotty or arrogant attitude.
2. Adjective - Any language that contains quips or comments containing sarcastic or satirical witticisms intended as blunt irony. Usually delivered in a manner that is somewhat abrupt and out of context and intended to stun and amuse.
3. The act of being sarcastic, bitchy, disrespectful, irritable, or short-tempered.
Do you know a few snarky bloggers? Of course you do! Maybe you, yourself, are a snarky blogger.
1. If, and only if, you get tagged, create a post with links to 5 snarky blogs and their snarky owners
2. Link your post back to Lib and Jayedee so that people can easily find the origin of the got snark? Blog Award
3. Include a copy of these rules in your post
4. Proudly display the got snark? Blog Award on your blog using the code below - please do not alter the code
5. And yes, if someone tags you as a snarky blogger, you can tag them back (and no, they don't have to post more than once). Snarkiness is snarkiness. Tag it where you see it.
Gosh.. when she first presented this award to people on her blog... TWO names came up instantly for me!! I "begged" her to use this and give it... I didn't expect to get one myself.. Don't get me wrong.. I ABSOLUTELY ADORE these bloggers.. they leave me laughing.. because they write JUST AS IT IS!! I LOVE truth and Honesty!! So... for my three SNARKS...
I give these awards to...
1) THE REAL ROXANN
Seriously.. she is sooooooooooooooo funny!!! I love her stories that she tells.. and her truthfulness in it all!!
2) Curly Girl
Not only is she adorable her blogs are short.. straight to the point and HILARIOUS!! Check her out!!
I giggle at a lot of her posts.. and always try to comment!! Her kids are adorable.. yet she tells you how she's feeling in every situation!! LOVE IT!!
I don't normally celebrate Valentines Day.. however I love Vintage stuff.. so I'm posting this.. just cause!!
I thought it was adorable!! I'm one of those crazy mama's that has saved all my kiddos Valentines through grades k-5th grade... I'm sure they won't care much... but you just never know!! Ü
Here's what I'm reading...My previous book "The Measure of a Lady " was VERY VERY good... I highly recommend it!!