Each person should judge his own actions and not compare himself with others. Then he can be proud for what he himself has done. Galatians 6:4

Friday, November 09, 2007

AHHHH Before I go to Parent Teacher Conferences....


1. What kind of soap is in your bathtub right now? hmmm... Irish Spring for Hubby.. and I can't remember what I have??
2. Do you have any watermelon in your refrigerator? No.. it's cold here and when it's cold here they cost LOTS!!
3. What would you change about your living room? Hmmm New Furniture!! and a fireplace.
4. Are the dishes in your dishwasher clean or dirty? CLEAN
5. What is in your fridge? Turkey remains.. yogurts.. and TONS of bottled water because you can't drink our city's water right now.. SWEET HUH??
6. White or wheat bread? I like ALL BREADS!!!
7. What is on top of your refrigerator? Hubby's wallet, mouthguards,receipts, and white tin bowls
8. What color or design is on your shower curtain? It's from Country House.. so cranberry checked with a bay berry design running down the bottom
9. How many plants are in your home? none.. NOPE.. I take that back on cactus that is my sons.. I hate taking care of plants.
10. Is your bed made right now? NOPE.. My hubby is in it.. he works nights
11. Comet or Soft Scrub? I don't use either
12. Is your closet organized? YES!! I did that last night in fact
13. Can you describe your flashlight? Ok.. umm seriously what kind of question is this?? I have several.. and honestly.. NO ONE Is going to be jealous over them!!!
14. Do you drink out of glass or plastic more at home?GLASS... you will NEVER catch me drinking out of a plastic cup.. however.. if you offer me a drink and it comes in a plastic cup.. I won't refuse.. but I won't drink it either!! LOL LOL
15. Do you have iced tea made in a pitcher right now? That's a negative
16. If you have garage, is it cluttered? I don't have one.. my house was built in 1914!! However my basement is a death trap.. yet it's also 12 FEET high!!
17. Curtains or blinds? I have both
18. How many pillows do you sleep with? Just one.. sometimes none
19. Do you sleep with any lights on at night? Nope.. and I too turn my alarm clock away from me.. can't stand the little light.. and the direct tv box.. that little light is BRIGHT!!
20. How often do you vacuum? When the mood strikes me.. sad huh?? Especially since I have a yellow LAB.. the biggest SHEDDER in the world.. however AFTER buying the FURMINATOR.. her shedding has SERIOUSLY declined!!!
21. Standard toothbrush or electric? regular... know why?? Cause I can't stand still long enough for that brush!!
22. What color is your toothbrush? Purple
23. Do you have welcome mat on your front porch? NOPE...
24. What is in your oven right now? dirt
25. Is there anything under your bed? Storage containers..and a couple books
26. Chore you hate the most? washing my kitchen floor!!
27. What retro items are in your home? Oh Gosh.. Probably nothing!!
28. Do you have separate room you use an an office? Yes... well.. computer/scrapbooking/craft room
29. How many mirrors are in your home? I don't really know??
30. Do you have any hidden emergency money around your home? actually yes.
31. What color are your walls? Living room.. GREEN... Dining Room .. GREEN WALLPAPER from when we moved in.. Computer room.. GREEN/Cream with a Country Border of angels, baskets, quilts, Kitchen.. WHITE but decorated in AMERICANA.. seriously needs to be REDONE.. BEDROOM SAGE GREEN with CREAM... Kids rooms Blue/Brown and TAN.. Bathroom Burgundy/Cream.. Hallway... sighhhh 1914 wallpaper.. I kid you NOT!!
32. What does your home smell like right now? Vanilla
33. Favorite candle scent? anything Christmas
34. What kind of pickles are in your refrigerator right now? Dill spears and sandwich pickles
35. Ever been on your roof? NO...
36. Do you own a stereo? Just little boom boxes.. but with Direct TV you can blast music through TV now
37. How many TV’s do you have? 4
38. How many phones? 2 in home.. and no cell!! LOVE IT THAT WAY!!
39. Do you have a housekeeper? Yup.. she's 17 and lives here.. that's her part-time job!!
40. What style do you decorate in? country!!! all the way!!!
41. Do you like solid colors in furniture or prints? Well my couch is printed and my chair is solid.. so I guess both!!
42. Is there a smoke detector in your home? ABSOLUTELY .. my best friends husband is a volunteer firefighter... he would pass out if I didn't have one!!! And he's an EMT... And my Father in love is an electrician.. so I have NO EXCUSE!!!

2 comments:

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

So... How did your Parent Teacher Conference's go? we could of passed one another in the hall and didn't even know it! Ours was on Thursday afternoon at 3:45...where you there then?
Okay...glad to know I am not the only one who does not drink out of Plastic cups!
okay..I have to ask...do you really have dirt in your oven? or is it crumb dirt? LOL
I think we need to buddy up this weekend..Country in the City is having their annual Christmas open house!oh I love that place.... $$$CHACHING$$$

Cris said...

Yes, how did the parent teacher conference go? Lexi's is tomorrow and that's also when we receive her first report card of the year. Usually at the first parent/teacher conference we hear that she's being pretty talkative in class..this year I'm hoping for different news. :P