Each person should judge his own actions and not compare himself with others. Then he can be proud for what he himself has done. Galatians 6:4

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Hey all.. Happy Sunday night ( if you're reading).. Just wanted to share another quick gift Idea.. I made this last year and it was a HIT.... It's sweet, spicy, and a bit of tangy!!! I had my doubts while I was making it at first.. but it DOES taste great!!! The recipe doesn't call to "can" it.. but I can mine so I can mail them.. and it works GREAT!!

From This...



To This....

Jezabel Sauce
1 3/4 cup sweet orange marmalade
1 3/4 cup pineapple preserves
1/4 cup prepared horseradish
1 1/2 TBSP dijon mustard
1 1/2-2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
In bowl, combine all ingredients. Serve on crackers with cream cheese or pretzels.
To use as gifts, spoon into 4 8=ounce decorative jars with tight fitting lids. Store in refrigerator up to 2 months. ( Again I gave them a hot water bath)

4 comments:

Wendy said...

This sounds like a great idea. Just curious what this tastes like?!?

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

Where do you find the time! Love this idea! Very creative and such a great gift! I am with Wendy..what does it taste like???
Love your writing too! Very well done!

the real ~Roxann~ said...

YUM YUM YUM!!!!!!

Ramona said...

YUM-OOOOOOOO!! I will have make these. Thanks for all the gift ideas. I've really enjoyed reading your blog. :)