Each person should judge his own actions and not compare himself with others. Then he can be proud for what he himself has done. Galatians 6:4

Sunday, November 18, 2007

*** I wanted to add this.. because.. I know that the sauce sounds funny...
I'll be totally honest with you...
*I don't like Marmalade
*I don't like Horseradish
*I don't like Pineapple
* and I'm NOT a fan of cream cheese....

HOWEVER.. ADD all this together.... and I love it!!! The Cream Cheese brings the *nip* of the crushed peppers and horseradish to a tame flavor... it's sweet... yet has a "bite" to it... I would seriously NEVER post a recipe that I didn't like... ( ask Mama Kim... lol lol lol)....
I made this for my friend Wendy who was just plain short on time making Christmas gifts.. we are a GREAT team.. she buys the products and I make it up.... Package it.. and make it cute.. and help her gift basket to send to her Louisiana family!!! She does so much for me... that I truly love making things... so it feels like a blessing TO ME!! Cause she always share's what she buys!!! But in the process of making this for her.. I did taste test it.. and I was VERY surprised and pleased with it.. and my SIL from PA came to visit last Christmas and she nearly ate a whole jar herself.. She LOVED it!!!... ( Guess what she's getting for Christmas... LOL LOL)...
Hope that helps!!! I wish the computer screen was Scratch and Sniff.... Ü

1 comment:

i_am_4given said...

I am going to make these for Christmas presents...this looks really good!!!

Thanks for the great idea!!