Wednesday, April 02, 2008
The Beautiful Sunday Baker Tanya Tagged me... so I'm going to take her up on her tag!!
Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person that tagged you and leave a comment on their blog, so that their readers can visit yours.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share 7 Random facts about yourself on your blog.
4. Tag 7 random people at the bottom of your post, linking to their blog. Let each person know by leaving a comment on their blog.
My Seven Random Facts
1) I love to sleep.. yet hate sleeping in...I like to rise early.. start my day
2) I looked in my attic for the first time since I bought my home in 2000 just two weeks ago. I'm sorry to say.. there are no millions hiding up there... sighhhh
3) My family calls me a walking IPOD/ MP3 Player.....
4) I pick up EVERY single penny I see on the ground/floor.. doesn't matter where we are... a penny saved.. is a .... When I was a little girl my grandparents lived next to a speedway.. and gram would take us down there to hunt for pennies... I had a BLAST!
5) I am in desperate need of underwear.. I had a breast reduction in 2006 and since then have only bought one bra.. someone told me that I would become OBSESSED with buying them.. not my case.. I love the halter tops with the built in bras!
6) I had my legs stripped of varicose veins.. that hurt worse than my breast reduction.. and bruised where my reduction did not.. Go figure...
7) I am going to try and grow a pumpkin this year in the shape of Mickey Mouse Ears.. just for giggles!!
Ok... those are not to exciting... but they're the ones that are on top of my mind right now!! LOL LOL!!
NOW... I always talk about being a scrapbooker... but I don't think I have ever shared a layout that I have done... so today.. ALONG WITH TAM I am going to post one... My skills in photographing my layout is lacking.. but I'm going to share anyway!
My Jouranling says
Dad:"You're going to have to learn how to be a dad someday"
Son: "I already know how to be a dad!"
Dad:"Oh yeah, how?"
Son: "Easy! Mom yells at the dad and then the dad gets to yell at the kids to do the job"
This is what I'm reading Now.. I have never read anything by this Author so I thought I would give it a shot.. This book takes place, yet again in the heart of the Depression. It has many great reviews throughout the book by many authors that I know and love... so I'll let you know what I think.. I'm in about three chapters.. and It hasn't "grabbed" me yet.