Sunday, April 29, 2007
~~~ TRUTHS TO REMEMBER ~~~
1. Faith is the ability to not panic.
2. If you worry, you didn't pray. If you pray, don't worry.
3. As a child of God, Prayer is like calling home every day.
4. Blessed are the flexible, for they shall not be bent out of shape.
5. When we get tangled up in our problems, be still.
God wants us to be Still, So He can untangle the knot.
6. Do the math. Count your blessings.
7. God wants spiritual fruit not religious nuts.
8. Dear God: I have a problem. It's me.
9. Silence is often misinterpreted but never misquoted.
10. Laugh every day; it's like inner jogging.
11. The most important things in your home are the people.
12. Growing old is inevitable; growing up is optional.
13. There is no key to happiness. The door is always open.
14. A grudge is a heavy thing to carry.
15. He who dies with the most toys is still dead.
16. We do not remember days but moments.
Life moves too fast, so enjoy Your precious moments.
17. Nothing is real to you until you experience it,
otherwise it's just hearsay.