Each person should judge his own actions and not compare himself with others. Then he can be proud for what he himself has done. Galatians 6:4

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Today was one of those days where I wish I could have just stayed in bed! I worked. When I work I tend to get up anywhere from 4:30-5:00 in the morning. After a restless nights sleep I got up and went to work. Can I stress that I really HATE HATE my part-time job.. actually it's the job that doesn't bother me.. it's some of the people that work there. DRAMA! I'm tired of it. After 5 years of being there.. they should know that I don't want any!! they can keep it. Today I went in to find that my e-mail access and accounts were deleted---WHY? No one can answer that but I have a pretty good idea!! The bonus to my job is.. it pays great! and I can work away from others and come and go as I please... that's why I keep it.. But have you ever stood at work and wondered what God has REALLY planned for you? Our God is NOT a confusing God.. but all the feelings I had today.... made me wonder.. am I fully obeying HIM and where I am suppose to be? Stayed tuned for more on that...
Since I worked today I went to KOHL'S after work.. they are having this BIG CLEARANCE sale and I decided it would be great to get Austyn new school clothes NOW!! Hey for $4-$8 for new shirts for next season.. why not? But I was kind of disappointed with that because all the shirts either had skulls, bones, or Tony Hawk ( who I don't think is bad..but Austyn says is WAY OUT.. ha ha ha) or Beer slogans.. BLUCK.. NOT my taste at all.. I did however find a CUTE Nitendo sweatshirt for $7.00... this is the back logo... I think Austyn will like it!! I'm soon to find out.. school is out.. so mama's quiet time is over!! Ü

No comments: